Classes should be attended regularly. Missed classes can be made up at an alternate time during the week in a comparable class. We request that you please call studio if you are going to be absent.
1) No gum chewing, food or beverages other than water in class.
2) No running or rough play.
3) Do not disturb instructors or classes in session.
4) No swinging, climbing or sitting on ballet barres.
5) Label ALL dance shoes, clothing, bags, etc.; the Studio is NOT responsible for lost articles.
6) No cell phones, computers or tablets are allowed in the dance studios.
Tuition is based on a 10-month dance year (September-June). Tuition is due the first of the month. Tuition remains the same whether it is a three-, four- or five-week month, as it is prorated. Each class day will have a minimum of 35 classes a year. Tuition is NOT refunded for missed classes. Registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
To determine tuition please call the studio.